One of Our Pillars is 'Transparency' so we tell you everything Upfront which others dont. Food Products on our website are bench-marked to the finest National and International Standards, and recognized by universally respected third party agencies affiliated to certifying regulatory bodies like the National Organic Program (USA), EU-Eco-Regulation (Europe), National Programme for Organic Production (India), etc. Our Mission is to provide you with 100% Organic and Certified Export Quality Products, however Fruits and Vegetables (F&V) and Herbs etc. may not be always Organic due to unavailability and so we might substitute them with Natural Products. We encourage you to contact us for any Product Specific details in case of any questions and/or further read detailed Disclaimer. Text and Images are for Informational and Educational purpose only and should not be considered as a substitute doctor's advice. Consult your doctor or CLICK HERE for One-to One Consultancy from our doctors / dieticians. CLICK HERE to know more about the Health Benefits, Nutritional Information and ways to Consume the Products of this Basket. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at 180030004933 to connect with one of our Health Experts to further Personalise your Prakratik Health Basket.
Apple Crepes ( Healthy Diabetic Recipe)
Here is an exotic dish that is an ideal pick for special occasions. Apples are rich in fibre, making this dish acceptable for diabetics too. Crepes come out well when made with plain flour, as done in this recipe.Preparation Time:10 mins Cooking Time:35 mins Makes 5 crepes
For The Pancakes
1/4 cupplain flour (maida)
3/4 cuplow fat milk
1/4 tspmeltedlow fat butter
For The Apple Filling
2 tsplow fat butter
1 tbspsugar substitute
1/4 tspcinnamon powder
1 tsplemon juice
1/2 tsplow fat butterfor greasing
Method:For the pancakes
- Combine the plain flour, cornflour, milk, salt and cup of water in a bowl, mix well till no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- Grease a non-stick pan with the butter and pour 2 tbsp of the batter, tilt the pan around quickly so that the batter coats the pan evenly.
- When the sides starts to peel off, turn the pancake around and cook the other side for a few seconds.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make 4 more pancakes. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the apple slices, sugar substitute, cinnamon, lemon juice and 2 tbsp of water and mix well.
- Cook on a medium flame till the apple slices are cooked, stirring once in between.
- Divide the apple filling into 5 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Place a pancake on a dry, flat surface and place a portion of the apple filling on one half of the pancake.
- Fold the pancake over the filling to make a semi circle.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 4 more crepes.
- Serve immediately.
- 1.Do not overcook the apples as the filling will become soggy, making it difficult to serve the crepes.
Per Serving:Serving size:,130.5kcalories,6.38gtotal fat, 17.2gcarbohydrates, .4gdietary fiber,2.02gprotein.
|Corn Flour||500gm(Rs 40)|
|Rock Salt||500gm(Rs 35)|
|Stevia Powder||20gm(Rs 70)|
|Wheat Maida||500gm(Rs 40)|