Bajra Rotla and Curry
Bajra Rotla and CurryServes: 2 › Directions Prep:10min › Cook:20min › Ready in:30min .
About this recipe: Its a traditional gujarati food and almost every house in villages eat it
1 bowl bajra atta
2 tbsp bengal gram flour
1 1/2 cup curd little sour
1 tbsp oil
few cumin seeds
1/2 tsp salt
few curry leaves
3 to 4 cloves
2 cups water
1. Take the flour in a pan add a pinch salt to it and a little water to it. Knead the dough.Make medium sized balls of the dough. Take 1 ball and smooth its edge with water. Start rolling it from one palm to another. Make a round chappati shaped rotla
2. Now take a tava, after pre heating it for few minutes just put the rotla, after few mins turn it to other side. Take it and put on gas to make a fulka. Open its upper layer and put ghee on it. Its ready to serve.
Now for the curry
3. First take flour, curd, chilli, then blend them by adding 2 cups water. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds cloves, curry leaves, a pinch asafetida, then let them burst and immediately add curd mixture.Now add salt and sugar. Boil it for 10 mins. Both rotla and curry are served with khichdi.
Per Serving: 112kcalories, 4.3g total fat, 16.5g carbohydrates, .6g dietary fiber, 4g protein.
* We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.
* Refer to ‘SPECIFICATION’ tab on bottom of next page to know the recipe ingredients delivered to you.