Chatpati BhelServes: 4 › Ready in:15-20Min .
Goose berries 250 Grams
Sugar 300 Grams
Ghee 3/4 Cup
Corn flour 1 Tablespoons
All-purpose flour 1/2 Cup
Cashew nuts 2 Tablespoons
Cinnamon powder 1 Tablespoons
Ginger 50 Grams
1. Boil goose berries and remove seeds from it, then grind to make paste.
2. Boil the ginger without skin and grind to make thick paste.
3. In a hot bowl add sugar and water to make sticky one string consistency syrup.
4. Now add goose berries paste, ginger paste and start mixing with spoon by adding ghee also.
5. Once it becomes a thick paste add all-purpose flour, corn flour, cinnamon powder and mix it uniformly with a spoon.
6. When ghee comes out, switch off the flame and take into another plate by applying ghee to it.
7. Cut into pieces and garnish with cashew nuts.
8. They are ready to serve now.
This recipe suits all in all seasons because of combination of amla and adarak-cold and hot. Both are well known for their medicinal properties and improves digestion, builds immunity and good for respiratory problems.
Amla is balancing for all doshas especially pitta and adarak is good for vata and kapha so this recipe suits to all and don’t disturb any dosha. Care should be taken while eating for obese because of ghee and sugar. To reduce the calorie and carbohydrate content, one can use stevia powder for sweetness.
Per Serving: 230.3kcalories, 8.4g total fat, 37.4g carbohydrates, 0.9g dietary fiber, 1.09g protein.
* We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.
* Refer to ‘SPECIFICATION’ tab on bottom of next page to know the recipe ingredients delivered to you.