Cinnamon Oatmeal with Almonds & Milk
Cinnamon Oatmeal with Almonds & MilkServes: 2 › Ready in:20min .
10-15 in no. Almonds
1/2 tsp Green Cardamom
1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
1 tsp Cow Ghee
250ml/50gm Milk/cow milk powder
1/2 cup oats
1-2 tbsp Sugar/Stevia powder
1. Soak the almonds overnight and peel them in the morning. Blend in a grinder with oatmeal.
2. Put oatmeal and all ingredients in a pan. If there is having difficulty in digesting milk substitute soya or almond milk instead.
3. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Lower heat to a simmer and cook until soft. Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon.
This recipe is very healthy and provides fibre, Vitamin –E which acts as an anti-oxidant and fibre present in oats helps in the cholesterol management and lowering sugar levels.
Oats are very good in breakfast and easier to digest. Milk is high residue so heavy for digestion. Cinnamon and cardamom when combined with milk makes it lighter and less mucus forming. Oats pacify vata and pitta doshas, and almonds too are good for them.
Per Serving: 333kcalories, 12.8g total fat, 19.4g carbohydrates, 0.9g dietary fiber, 14.9g protein.
* We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.
* Refer to ‘SPECIFICATION’ tab on bottom of next page to know the recipe ingredients delivered to you.