Dalia Patties Recipe
Dalia PattiesPrep:20min › Cook:20min › Extra time:5min › Ready in:45min
About this recipe: High in fiber & iron and loaded with carbs, Dalia Patties are something you should look to for a pre-dinner meal. Time 50 min For 2 person
1 cup cooked dalia (1/2 cup dried, medium grain)
1/2 cup grated carrots
1 Green chilli sliced
1 tablespoon roasted gram flour (sattu)
1 tablespoon suji
1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 tablespoon pudhina, chopped
1 tablespoon coriander leaves, chopped
1 lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt / to taste
pinch of turmeric powder (haldi)
1 tablespoon Olive oil to grease pan
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Knead well to release flavors from spices and herbs. Refrigerate for 15 minutes or so.Shape into patties of 3-4 cm diameter, about 1/2 inch thickHeat a non stick pan. Grease it with cooking/olive oil
2. Place 3-4 patties at a time on the medium hot pan and let each side cook for about 3-4 minutes until crispy and brown
3. Flip them over and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes
4. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot.
Per Serving: 72kcalories, 2g total fat, 12g carbohydrates, .4g dietary fiber, 1.6g protein.
* We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.
* Refer to ‘SPECIFICATION’ tab on bottom of next page to know the recipe ingredients delivered to you.