Jowar UttapamServes: 20 Mini Uttapams › Ready in:20min .
1 cup jowar flour
1/4 cup urad dal (split black), soaked overnight and drained
1 cup milk
Salt to taste
2 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
2 ½tsp oil
1. Combine the urad dal and milk and blend in a mixer to make a smooth paste.
2. Transfer the paste into a bowl add jowar flour and ¼ cup of water and mix well to make a batter of pouring consistency.
3. Add the salt and ginger-green chilli paste and mix well.
4. Heat a pan and grease it using ½ tsp of oil.
5. Pour 1 small spoonful of the batter in pan to make a small uttapam.
6. Cook the uttapams, using a little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
7. Serve with coconut chutney.
Per Serving: 60kcalories, 2g total fat, 8.4g carbohydrates, 0.2g dietary fiber, 2g protein.
* We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.
* Refer to ‘SPECIFICATION’ tab on bottom of next page to know the recipe ingredients delivered to you.