Nutritious low calorie cutlet
Nutritious low calorie cutletServes: 6 › Ready in:15-20min .
Chana daal is full of protein and good for diabetics too. Cabbage add additional requirement of fibre making it low calorie, low fat and a wonderful snack to have with sauce or chutney
1 cup chana dal (soaked and drained)
1/2 cup cabbage (finely chopped)
1 tbsp green chillies (chopped)
2 tbsp mint leaves (finely chopped)
a pinch of turmeric powder
1-1/2 tsp cumin seeds
2 tbsp low-fat curd
Salt to taste
1/4 cup besan
1 3/4 tsp oil
1. Combine the chana dal, green chillies and 2 tbsp of water in a mixer and blend in a mixer to a coarse paste.
2. Transfer the paste into a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
4. Heat a non-stick tavaand grease it.
5. Shape a portion of the mixture into a flat round cutlet and immediately cook it on the tava on a slow flame, using a littletsp oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
6. Serve with green chutney.
Per Serving: 79kcalories, 2.4g total fat, 10.7g carbohydrates, 2.8g dietary fiber, 3.9g protein.
* We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.
* Refer to ‘SPECIFICATION’ tab on bottom of next page to know the recipe ingredients delivered to you.