Low on calorie,zero fat and very low on carbs.best for weight loss.
Can be consumed in following ways:-
1. In the form of vegetable.
2. In the form of soup.
3. In the form of salads
4. Can be combined with pasta or noodles.
5. Can be taken as baked or grilled.
6. Sauce can be made out from it.
7. Tea can be made
8. Can be taken in the form of medicine.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE (per 100gm)
Only fruit or vegetable source to contain vitamin D. They help in weight loss, build immunity, and are loaded with minerals, amino acids, antibiotics and antioxidants.