Can be consumed in following ways:-
1. Can be taken raw after breaking shell.
2. Can be roasted or toasted and salted.
3. Can be easily incorporated into salads, bakery products, recipes.
4. Can be grind into flour and then used.
5. Can be taken in the form of walnut butter.
6. Can be sprinkled over oats or porridge.
Recommended intake:-1-2 walnuts with skin.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE (per 100gm)
They are warm, stimulating and rich in fiber, vitamin B & E and magnesium. Because of their astringent nature they are good for balancing Kapha Prakriti as per Ayurveda.