Ragi ladooMakes: 9 Pieces › Prepration Time:5 mins › Cooking Time: 10 mins .
This iron rich recipe combines the goodness of all the nuts and also combines all the important nutrients which are required for the healthy growth and development of baby. Easily prepared within no time is very healthy and nutrient dense barfi also serve as a snack for working and expecting mothers.
½ cup (50gm) anjeer(dry)
1/4th cup(25gm) chopped akhrot
1/4th cup(25gm) chopped badaam
1/4th cup(25gm) chopped pista
3tbsp roasted til
Saffron strands soaked in milk (20-25ml)
1/4 tsp elaichi powder
1. Soak the figs in hot water in a bowl for 10-15 minutes.
2. Drain and blend in a mixer to make a smooth mixture without using any water.
3. Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan, add the dried fig mixture, walnuts, almonds, pista and sesame seeds, mix well and cook on a low flame for 1-5 minute.
4. Switch off the flame, add the saffron-milk mixture and elaichi powder and mix well.
5. Transfer the mixture onto a greased plate and spread it evenly using a flat spoon.
6. Cool slightly and cut into 9 equal square-shaped pieces. Refrigerate till serving.
Per Serving: 103.30kcalories, 8.2g total fat, 5.32g carbohydrates, 0.77g dietary fiber, 2.5g protein. 1.00mg iron.
* We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.
* Refer to ‘SPECIFICATION’ tab on bottom of next page to know the recipe ingredients delivered to you.