Ragi LadooMakes: 12 Ladoos › Prepration Time:10 mins › Cooking Time: 5 mins
A combination of ragi and sesame seeds are perfect to fulfill the increased requirement of calcium during pregnancy.Jaggery adds the nutrient iron into the recipe. Presence of peanuts provide good fats and antioxidants also.This recipe serves as a powerhouse of nutrients and one should have this delicious ladoo regularly.
250gm ragi flour
3tbsp coconut oil
100gm jaggery powder
50gm sesame seeds
1. Heat 3 tbsp coconut oil and fry the flour till a nice aroma arise from ragi. Set aside to cool
2. Dry roast peanuts and remove skin.
3. Dry roast sesame seeds, cool. Set aside ½ tbsp of seeds aside.
4. Powder together peanuts, sesame seeds and cardamoms.
5. In a large bowl mix the blended powder, jaggery, flour and sesame seeds that were set aside.
6. Blend for about 1 to 2 minutes for the oil to ooze out from the mix. Make balls while the mix is still warm. If needed add melted warm ghee and make balls.
Per Serving: 203.7kcalories, 7.5g total fat, 30.05g carbohydrates, 1.15g dietary fiber, 4.0g protein, 171.00mg calcium, 1.82mg iron.
* We've provided special diet and nutritional information for educational purposes. But remember — we're cooks, not doctors! You should follow the advice of your health-care provider. And since product formulations change, check product labels for the most recent ingredient information. See our Terms of Service.
* Refer to ‘SPECIFICATION’ tab on bottom of next page to know the recipe ingredients delivered to you.