Can be consumed in following ways:-
1. Can be eaten raw as a snack or in salad.
2. Can be toasted by pre boiling it or roasting it.
3. Can be eaten by frying them.
4. Can be eaten whole with the shell.
5. Try the pumpkin shell open and get at just the seed.
Recommended serving:-1 tablespoon to 2 tablespoon.
NUTRITIONAL VALUE (per 100gm)
These have a variety of nutrients including magnesium, manganese, copper, protein and zinc. They also help in relaxation of blood vessels, and proper bowel function.